Scientists wishing to make a presentation at the EERA DeepWind 2022 conference in Trondheim have until 1 November to submit their abstract. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The selection criteria are relevance, quality and originality. Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to give either an oral or poster presentation, according to their preference.
The topics of the conference are:
- New turbine and generator technology
- Grid connection and power system integration
- Met-ocean conditions
- Operation & maintenance
- Installation and sub-structures
- Wind farm optimization and control
- Experimental testing and validation
- Sustainable development
All authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers for peer-review (this is optional).
EERA DeepWind’22 will take place on 19-21 January. You can find more details on the EERA DeepWind website.