NorthWind, in collaboration with Norway’s IEA Wind TCP, held this webinar about Norwegian engagement in IEA Wind Tasks.
When: 30 May 2022, 10:00-11:30
About IEA Wind TCP:
The IEA Wind Technology Collaboration Programme (TCP) is an international cooperation of 24 countries and sponsor members that share information and research activities to advance wind energy deployment.
- 10:00 Welcome – Konstanze Kölle and Inger Marie Malvik (SINTEF)
- 10:05 Introduction to IEA Wind and its implementation in Norway – Ann Myhrer Østenby (NVE)
- IEA Wind
- Strategic meaning for Norway
- Funding scheme
- 10:15 Presentations of IEA Wind Tasks
- Design and operation of energy systems with large amounts of variable generation – Task 25 – Magnus Korpås (NTNU) and Til Kristian Vrana (SINTEF)
- Offshore code comparison collaboration, continuation, with correlation and uncertainty (OC4-OC6) – Task 23-30 – Tor Anders Nygaard (NMBU/IFE) and Jacob Qvist (4subsea)
- Wind LiDAR systems for wind energy deployment – Task 32 – Joachim Reuder (UiB)
- Working together to resolve environmental effects of wind energy (WREN) – Task 34 – Roel May (NINA)
- Flow farm control – Task 44 – Konstanze Kölle (SINTEF)
- Erosion of wind turbine blades – Task 46 – Joachim Reuder (UiB)
- Integrated design of floating wind arrays (IDEA) – Task 49 – Konstanze Kölle (SINTEF)
- 11:15 Discussion
- Why should I or my organisation participate in IEA Tasks?
- How can I cover the related expenses?